Accounting & Taxation
Banking & Insurance
The M.Com is a two year postgraduate master's degree. The program equips the graduates and working professionals with the requisite knowledge and skills in the commerce field. The primary focus is on the systematic study of the concepts in the specialised subjects and topics related to the fields of Accounting, Taxation, Finance, Management, Economics, Banking and Insurance.
Key Highlights of the Department
1. Classroom teaching is interactive and learner-centred
2. Teaching assignments / paper presentation / publication if research papers.
3. Orientation for appearing in NET /SET Examinations.
4. Workshops / Conferences to enhance the knowledge
5. Cultural activities coupled with fests, seminars, workshops, and conferences help create a great atmosphere and a wonderful learning environment.
6. Industry Expert Lecturers- to give hands on exposure to students.
7. Emerging trends in commerce and related industries.
8. Industrial Visit
9. Campus Drive